The Train Of Consciousnes The Train Of Consciousnes

Unbelievable. Well done!

CentreofGravityfilms responds:

Thank you !!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Playing Metal Gear Solid after watching this and the first one is so funny. Half of the stuff you wouldn't think would actually happen... but it does.

Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

Really awesome, please make this into an online game! The AI is really good, very well done!

Tower of Doom Tower of Doom

Fantastic game! Love the concept, the music, just everything! I loved the WASD shooting, even though i would find myself forgetting in more intense moments, but that was just my fault :)

Illusion Illusion

Beautiful piece, I loved the change towards the end. Strings sound great for Kontakt samples. Felt that the effects at the end was a little odd, but all in all I really enjoyed listening :)
Well done :)

ILG924 responds:

The odd bitcrush effect at the end was intentional but maybe I could've made it a little more subtle.
I also forgot to change around the middle section of the song, it's just a loop of the first part and the mixing process made me forget to make it different. Hopefully it doesn't sound too repetitive. It's good to know the strings sound alright though
Thanks for the review!

The Giant King The Giant King

Wow. Just wow. The entire piece had me hooked from start to end. I honestly wish I had more to say but I can't find the words. It was fantastic.
Well done!

TitanMusic responds:

Glad to hear you enjoyed this :)

Lonely Sound Lonely Sound

This is really nice :). Just wondering what program you use for recording your music :)

KA-KeitorinArtist responds:

For this I didn't record anything. Plus the Violin and I don't get along. XD I used finale notepad.